Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Pretty Pink Trees

What's wrong with this picture?



That's right, this tree is not covered in pretty pink flowers! I asked Peacock to make me a copy of this picture for the blog because I could have sworn that this tree was a flowering cherry covered in lovely pale pink blossoms. I was wrong!

It's not the first time I've been wrong lately... ask me what time Morfey's Cake Shop closes on Saturdays. Now ask me why I know. I got the cake, I didn't get shot, all is well.

Here's a picture of a pretty pink tree.



It's a lovely tree and an nicely composed picture, but the tree is nowhere near as spectacular as the maple above. Oh, well... Not every tree can be blessed with such lovely lines.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a pink tree!!!!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger laurie said...

i love that first photo...despite the lack of pink flowers ;o) it's got shape and design that a bonsai master would give his eyeteeth for...

where the heck are my pruners...;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home