Sunday, February 26, 2006

Olympic Bronze ???

Here's the "proof"...



It's a sweater. It's not what I would call finished, but it can, in fact, be worn.
It's even warm... And it fits.

I remembered when I started putting the sleeves together that one of the reasons I was so scared to actually sew the pieces together was that I had no idea if it would fit and was too scared to find out I'd done all that knitting for something that I wouldn't be able to wear.

So, as of this moment, I nominate myself for a bronze. This project has been languishing in my stash for far too long and I'm over the hump, it will be finished.

There is a possibility, however slight, that I will get both the seaming and the crochet edging finished by the end of the closing ceremonies. If that does occur, I will change my nomination to gold!
Peacock says that I entered two events, the seaming event and the crochetted edging event and that if I can get my seaming finished I should nominate myself for a silver. Anyone else got an opinion on this one?

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I'm with Peacock on this one. (Does it seem that I am always siding with her?) Definitely a silver for finishing the seaming.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger eve knits said...

Hmm.. go for the gold!! Thanks so much for the package, Bethiee. It was too cute!!

Eve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home