Thursday, February 16, 2006

Knitting Olympics - V

I finished the toe of sock number 1 before I went to bed last night.



And then I realized I had a homework assignment that was due this afternoon. I was up until 4:30 this morning finishing that darn assignment. It probably won't get a very good grade as I was feeling slightly punchy and obstinant... Oh, well.

I started sock number 2 this afternoon and worked on it at the fire department while awaiting my turn to demonstrate my ability to evaluate and correctly treat a cardiac patient. A couple of the firefighters commented on the yarn, a couple others ribbed me about having a different project every time they saw me. Given that I take a different project with me almost every time I go out, I suppose I can't complain.

The Current Score:
First sock: completed.
Second cuff: completed.
Second leg: 1/2 of 1 repeat knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home