Thursday, February 09, 2006

Secret Pal 7 - Package 1

I got a package last week. Unfortunately my photographer injured her leg over the weekend and so I'm late posting about it due to lack of pictures!



From the left, I have a lovely skein of Cascade 220 in a gorgeous color, a bath bomb from lush in a lovely mild scent, the cutest card with marble pictures on the front, and two skeins of a fuzzy variegated mohair.

The Cascade made me particularly happy, it's the exact same blue with teal flecks that I bought to make a complicated aran sweater a few years back. I've abandoned the sweater during midterms the same quarter I started it (tension irregularities, kind-of like with Forbes Forest). I've been tempted to get into the yarn for half a dozen small projects since, but didn't want to break up the set of enough yarn to do a full sweater... now I don't have to!

Thanks SP, it's a fabulous package!

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it! I loved the Cascade 220 and wish I picked some up for myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home