Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Olympics start Friday...

...and so, actually do everyone else's, but that's beside the point.

For the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics, I'll be knitting a pair of Fancy Silk Socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks. I'm still not sure what yarn I'm going to be using, but I guess I'll figure that out by Friday, won't I.
If I get processed through the sign-up, I'll be knitting for TeamUSA Sock Knitters.

For the UFOlympics, I'm going to be doing the finishing on a sweater I knit shortly after I bought the yarn. I think that was 2001 or 2002... The sweater in question is Debbie Bliss's Scoop Neck Cardigan from the Noro Collection.



The knitting went quickly, I bought it just before finals as a Christmas present for myself and was done with the knitting by the end of break. The pieces, however have languished in my stash for the last 4 or 5 years waiting for seaming and finishing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home