Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Presents !!!

Somebody loves me...
Actually, a couple somebodies love me. I know this because I got presents!

The First Present: SNOW !!!




(Yes, I know the picture's broken... a gremlin prevented it from being loaded to the server, it should be fixed within the week. Gremlin, give my picture back!)
This is our front yard. I know it's not much, but it's snow and it actually stuck (well, at least until dawn, it was gone by the time I got up the next morning). I like snow, it's lots of fun to play in, just as long as I don't have to drive anywhere.

Second Present: A package from Cheerio my spoiler from SP6 !!!



Cheerio was a great spoiler, she said this package was going out before Christmas, and decided to wait until after New Years when I told her we were travelling for Christmas. Then, when she placed a KnitPick's order, she decided to order something for me. All this adds up to a wonderful suprise on my doorstep last week. In the package I found: a single skein of Caron Bliss, a whole bunch of strawberry flavored Hershey's Kisses, some gum, a lovely fuzzy crochetted scarf, and two skeins of Andean Silk in a pretty slightly yellowed green. I'm really looking forward to trying the Andean Silk, it's a lovely feeling yarn and I've been pleased with the other yarn I've tried from that company (that yarn was also an SP giftieee).

Third Present: A package from my current SP.



She's so thoughtful, a Valentine's day package that's just perfect for me. Dark chocolate truffle balls, a fabulous card (who'd'a thunk they actually made Secret Pal greeting cards... fascinating... ), Valentine's day magnetic poetry, a cute little clippy photo holder (the package said one photo and it meant it, when we tried to stand the card up with it, it wilted). Lastly, and most spectacularly, two skeins of gorgeous red Araucania Nature Wool Chunky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home