Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blogiversary

Eeek!
I missed my very first blogiversary...
Bother.
I had plans to have another contest with more prizes, but I was convinced that I started this lovely little journal at the end of March.
Turns out I was wrong. I started it at the beginning of the month.
Having lasted a year with erratic semi-regular updates, this is officially my longest lived journal ever. The prior record was one that I kept almost daily during the summer I was working in Yosemite National Park. It lasted all of one entry after I got back to school in the fall.
I desperately hope that this blog survives my move to pharmacy school at the end of the summer. I suspect that posts will become much less frequent, but as I have no intentions of ceasing to knit, I will likely hopefully continue to document them in this forum.

3 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

As one who retired from pharmacy after 10 years in the profession, my advice to anyone entering the field is to not enter. JHMO.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pharmacy school! Congrats! You won't ever have a problem finding a job.

Just keep us posted from time to time.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger eve knits said...

Happy Blogiversary! Good luck with school.

Eve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home