Wednesday, December 06, 2006

December already

So it's already December. Finals are next week and I'm not quite sure how they got so close.
I have a post about sock toes written, and need to get the pictures put into it before I post it.

I also need to post about the lovely box I got from my Secret Pal over the weekend. It was fabulous, but that's all your going to hear until I get pictures.

So I'm still here, stressy as all get out, but classes are wrapping up and one by one I get to tick them off my list. Tonight I go into town (DC area) for a reading and tomorrow is class. Friday's class is already technically finished, but I have things to do that morning, so it's not (quite) a long weekend.

Ooh, and the current knitting. I made the cutest alien skull patch. Pattern courtesy of Sol, modified by the both of us. It's terribly cute. And socks, the ever present socks, only one pair on needles at the moment, but that will change.

I knit and pulled out a scarf width version of Lady Eleanor (in green Silk Garden); I didn't have enough yarn. I really enjoyed entrelac though, so I'm thinking a felted entrelac bag.

Anyways, off to edit the paper that's due tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home