Monday, October 09, 2006

Even shorter hair...

Went in for a trim.
Had some miscommunications with the stylist.
She kept length in back that I wanted gone and took off the curls I liked so much pulled forward onto my cheeks. They had someone else try to make it better, but I was stuck with a mid-grow-out meh haircut when all I'd wanted was a trim.
I hated it.
So I went back and had it pretty much all chopped off.
Enjoying the new look quite a bit.


Not the best picture, but then what do you expect from the bathroom mirror.

Two cuts in two weeks causes a 75% redution in length.
I'm not planning on continuing with this rate of change.
I'd be bald by the end of the month. I'm not up for that this month.
(but I do, kind-of want to do it at some point... bother)

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the haircut - you'll sooo dig the whole styling process! Much easier with short hair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home