Thursday, September 21, 2006

Knitting in class

I've been knitting, I swear...
Mostly during classes, keeps me awake, keeps me quiet, keeps me knitting, everybody wins.

Finished: one skein scarf out of Karabella's Breeze
Finished: another Fetching Baby Hat (so I can hopefully work out what I did for the decreases the first time)
Finished: my dishcloth shuffle dishcloth (it's been received, so I can post about it now)
Finished: oops, I guess that was it... pout...

In progress: blue linen hand towel from Mason Dixon Knitting
In progress: Poinsettia (still knitting on the last sleeve, then on to blocking and finishing)
In progress: a rather anal retentive lace sampler scarf using Silky Wool, I'll post details about it later
In progress: Fetching wristies... perhaps this one should be labeled "languishing in the hallway, complaining of neglect"...

Not yet started: a comissioned kitty hat for a classmate (I think it was probably crochetted)
Not yet started: Nautie for a baby I've not yet met (I've been looking for an excuse to knit this since I first saw the pattern!)
Not yet started: Licorice Twist from Blue Alvarez designs
Not yet started: Petals Collection socks.

Mostly abandoned, but I might finish them at some point:
Yellow baby sweater, Green baby blanket, Baby suprise jacket, various and sundry pairs of socks.

I really should rip these out:
That first jaywalker I knit forever ago but didn't like how it fit.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Good to know you still knit!

Wow you have organized your whole WIP stash. I am not willing to admit to myself what I need to do / want to do / want to rip.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Bethieee said...

With regards to that WIP stash..
Those were just the ones I've seen recently. It's nowhere near everything I actually have on the needles in varying stages of abandonment.
I hope to have that all catalogued in time for next April's Flash Your Stash, but I'm not sure it'll really happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home