Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Move Continues

Tonight I sleep in Glendive, Montana.
Yesterday it was Missoula.
Day before that, Seattle.

Yesterday we drove in three different states.
(Washington, Idaho and Montana)
Today we're still in the state we started out in.

Day after tomorrow I'll be in Madison, Wisconsin.
By the end of the month, Winchester, Virginia.

There's not very much knitting going on here.
Mostly I just sit in the moving van and when I get bored of looking at the scenery I sleep. Periodically I take a turn at driving, but I don't tend to last more than a couple hours, so my father's been doing the vast majority of the driving (for which I am very grateful, he's also willing to go faster than I am in a 16' van with car trailer attached).

The project in my bag is a pair of socks, but I haven't done more than a double handful of rows on it since we started.
What I am doing is breathing.

(Oh, and if you want to know my new mailing address, drop me a comment with your email (or email me yourself) and I'll be happy to send it your way)

4 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Mia said...

Have a great trip, Bethieee! Drop me a line with your new address whenever you get a chance (mia AT SYMBOL boo DOT net).

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger vanessa said...

have a fun safe trip!

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Address... address... yes yes... please!

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got your message. Sorry I haven't been able to call. We've sorta been on the run since we've gotten back from Vermont. I'm glad that you're moved. Get some pictures of the place so we can see it!

Love, Shawna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home