Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May is Green

If you're in Seattle.

No pictures this month... (wow, I'd intended that statement to refer only to Project Spectrum, but I just checked and I truly didn't post any pictures at all during the month of May (or at least I haven't yet and since I don't intend to do so today...))

I have, however been participating in Project Spectrum:

I sent of my Dye Swap yarn early with a box of goodies for the recipient. I haven't received my May yarn yet, but look forward to finding it in my mailbox at some point in the not too distant future.

Mostly I've been taking project spectrum on as a mindfullness project this month. It's been raining quite a bit around here and that means it's been GREEN.
Everywhere I look there are green growing things. Grass, trees, flowers... mold.
I've noticed quite a few green non-growing things too. The dots on books that say they're mine, the walls of the room I'm sitting in right now, a house I passed on my way home from a doctor's appointment the other day, and my car.

4 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your yarn has arrived by now! The Delivery Confirmation says it was delivered on the 30th, but if you hadn't received it on the 31st I'm a little worried... Please let me know.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Hi Bethieee- I'm one of the Sockapaloooza Sock Sisters, just checking in to find out if you got your socks. Your pal is a little worried that she hasn't heard from you, and wants to make sure that your socks got there safely. If you could let me, her, or Alison know, that would be great! Thanks!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Bethieee said...

I got my yarn. I love it.
I got my socks. I love them.
This past week (since my birthday) has been... eventful.
I'm very sorry I didn't get packages acknowledged.
Anyone else: if you've sent me something, please give me a day or three more to get a thank you note sent and something posted to the blog. I should be doing that tomorrow or the next day.
Thanks everyone.
Thank you for your patience.

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries - take care of yourself and post whenever you post. I'm just glad to hear that USPS is still taking care of us :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home