Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Puppies are Yellow - Part II

And blue is a complement.
I suppose that would make the puppy orange, wouldn't it...

Here's the very tolerant puppy modeling my Leaf Lace Shawl.
I'm very glad he doesn't chew on things or drag them around the house, if he did I'd have to be much more careful where I put things down.



Isn't he cute?



I'm still wearing the shawl at least once a week. It's almost getting to where it's warm enough to wear the shawl and a sleeveless shirt outside with no jacket, and I'll probably keep wearing the shawl all year.

I've bought some solid green lorna's laces shepherd sock to make another one.



The current verdict: If wearing shawls and constantly knitting makes me look like a grandma, bring on the grandkids!

I realize there are some technical difficulties with that idea as one generally has to have kids and be over thirty (or sixty if your family spaces their generations like mine does), but I'm not worried, it'll all work out in the end. Maybe I'll just borrow somebody else's until I get some of my own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home