Sunday, March 26, 2006

Red Tree Fabric

So I got a new project for myself while I was in Buffalo about a week back.



Mind you I don't sew.

Well, I don't sew very well, or very often, or particularly happily, but I fell in love with the tree fabric and the batiks went so well with it that I figured it couldn't possibly kill me to make a couple of pillows. I'll be moving this summer and needing to furnish an apartment so I'll need throw pillows for the couch, right?

You can pick a couch to match your throw pillows? Even if they're still embryonic throw pillows? I'm not willing to bet these fabrics will be anything but fabric by the end of the summer, but maybe, just maybe, I'll get my sewing machine to cooperate and I'll make pillow covers out of them.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those will definitely make some gorgeous pillows. I'm betting you go with a neutral couch and end up a throw pillow queen!

Do share when you are done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home