Friday, March 24, 2006

Contest - _____ are Pink

A contest for all the project spectrum people out there (and for anyone else that's reading this blog too).
Many things in this picture are pink. What are they?



(hint: they're all the same thing, there's just lots and lots of them in the picture)

The prize is a bundle of pink wool spinning fluff blended and carded by me.
Send your answers to onmyneedles at yahoo dot com by the end of March.
If I get more than one right answer, I'll draw from a hat to find out who gets the fluff.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Peacock said...

I know what they are!! I know what they are!!!

...of course, I took the picture, so I probably can't play. (pout!)

(The pink spinning fluff is going to rock!)

Good luck with the guessing!

(Hey, Bethieee.... can I give a hint?)

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Bethieee said...

Yes you can give a hint!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger laurie said...

i think i know what they is...but i should disqualify minesnelf for having 'won in the last 30 days' *giggle* ;o)

on the other hand...i do like pink *grin*...

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what they are and where you took the picture

hehehehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home