Thursday, March 23, 2006

Green Presents

Project Spectrum says March is for pink and red. My blog friends say March is for Saint Patrick's Day and green presents in my mailbox.

First I got a Saint Patrick's day card from Kim! It was a little misshappen when it arrived and I was afraid the post office had mangled it. However, it felt a little heavy and when I opened it I discovered a pad of sticky-notes with pink and green and brown polka dots. I love it.



Maybe a day later I got a package from Mia which had two green patterned handkercheifs, a card with a whole bunch of glitter poised ready to explode from the envelope (a clean-up project I narrowly avoided and then sent gleefully on to my SP (evil grin)), and some wonderful powdered sugar coated cookies. Peacock ate lots of them and said, "Mia makes the bestest cookies ever!"



I'm inclined to agree about the cookies. There are no more of them and my pants don't quite fit right at the moment... (sheepish smile)

Thank you both. You make me feel loved, and that is a very good feeling indeed.

3 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - a day can't go wrong when it begins with such parcels, can it? Such lovely items indeed - have fun with them, and best wishes from Austria!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Mia said...

What a pretty memo pad! I've always been a fan of pink and green. You're very welcome for the cookies. In my defence, I did pause (however briefly) before adding the glitter :) I figured the laughs would make the cleanup worth it. Maybe next time I'll pause longer...

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Bethieee said...

Nonononono!!!
I loved the glitter!!!
The giggles were well worth it and now I've shared them with my SP (the leprecauns were so precious I couldn't help but share... I've only ever done it before with boring normal glitter)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home