Friday, March 31, 2006

Sockapaloooza Socks are Pink

And so are the piggies playing hide and go seek in my socks!



My sockapaloooza socks are also among the pink knitting I've been working on this month. I didn't get them finished, but I do have the leg done. This means I'm 3/4's of the way done with my sock pal's socks and there's pretty much no way that I'll be getting a pair for myself finished before the ship-by date for the exchange. Oh, well...

I'm getting tired of this pattern anyways and have already ripped out the second left sock of Knitting Olympics fame. I'm loving Nancy Bush's patterns so I'll most likely do another sock from Knitting Vintage Socks with my ball of this lovely pink sock yarn, just not this same one... at least not right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home