Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's my Birthday... Part 2

So, it's my birthday.

I'm having a lovely slow day at home with my sweeties and working on a tye-dyed pointy kitty (link to be added later on today)

I've moved quite a bit of my yarn stash to storage in preparation for moving to Virginia later this summer. Mostly it gets it out of the house so we can find homes for stuff that is staying here after I leave and get us some more space to work at packing my other stuff in.

I've gotten a handful of packages in the last few days, pictures will follow shortly.
Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes and presents.

It's been lovely finding things in my mailbox.

In other news I now know who my SP7 was... The package was delayed by a side trip to her sisters house care of the USPS (no clue why they thought it wanted to go there...) and there will be a post about the wonderful woman who was my last SP shortly)

5 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Marla said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Karen said...

happy birthday! what part of virginia are you going to be moving to?

ps.i've been meaning to email you-you won the contest on my blog to name the yarn room-i picked "the stitchery"-i just need to know what colors you prefer and i will dye it up and send it out. perfect timing for your b-day!

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I hope your Project Spectrum sock yarn is a nice birthday present, too!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I hope you had a wonderful, happy birthday :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home