Thursday, April 27, 2006

Chair Frames are Yellow

There was a knitting circle at Norwescon this year. It was not the lively stitch'n'bitch I'd hoped it would be, instead it was a gathering of about 8 women quietly working on their own projects in a room that was obviously set up for the standard panel at the front, audience facing them in rows type panel that is so prevalent at conventions everywhere.
I hope they have the knitting circle again next year and that more people show up for it. A bit more quiet social downtime would definitely add quite a bit to my con experience.



We didn't stay long as Peacock had spent too much time that day walking around on her injured knee. The next day she consented to being pushed about in the wheelchair for most of the day and did significantly better.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Peacock said...

Oh-yah. I was barely holding back the pain that night, and some of my words and voice tone were very sharp. (sigh) .. I did have fun, though! A lot more than I had imagined I might over the course of the weekend. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home