Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weekly posting

I write this post in order to meet my obligation to post weekly.
(though I suppose only technically... it's not like there's been any knitting content for more than a month)

Hey, I do have some knitting content that I can be happy about.
I saw the new knitty on my last day working at the yarn shop, so I bought myself 2 balls of acid green cashsoft to make myself a fetching pair of handwarmers. I'm almost completely done with the first one and I'm glad I bought two balls as I decided to make them longer before the thumb than the pattern called for.

Good night.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...what did you think of the new Knitty? Being a sucky sock knitter.... I was dissapointed. Nice patterns though...

:)

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Bethieee said...

I liked it well enough.
Some of the patterns are not my thing at all, some of them are quite nice.
Thought tulip toes was particularly cute.
I'm not at all suprised that I liked the cabled cuffs enough to make them. I am, however, quite suprised that I chose to make them in acid green!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home