Friday, September 22, 2006

Socktoberfest 2006

I signed up for socktoberfest.

And, asI said in the comments section of the sign-up form: "While I don't promise to finish any socks, I will post about them. I hvae quite a few pairs that need to be documented in their blessed unfinishedness and have their fate decided. Do I start the second sock, or do I pull the first one back to yarn..."

It should be fun. While I'm at it I will quite likely document some of my stash of sock yarn, if for no other reason than so that I know what I have, and besides, it's pretty.

2 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

I signed up too! I even made a cute little calendar button - fun with socks!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm in, too! It should be lots of fun. Flashing our sock yarn stash is a great idea....and, it should really MOTIVATE me to not buy any more sock yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home