Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dishcloth Shuffle

I put this up on the exchange's blog a over the weekend and forgot to put it up here! Oops!
The camera's still nowhere to be found. Or, and probably more likely, it's right in front of me and I'm just not actually seeing it!

I had a wonderful mail day a couple days ago. There were a couple packages of stuff I'd ordered for myself and there was a package for me from Jussi.
Yay...
(no picture at the moment, my camera's nowhere to be found, perhaps the cat ate it)
There was a lovely paper covered box with green leaves and pink flowers, a pink and white dishcloth that I will adore using, a pink round cloth that will be set in a drawer somewhere and fondled when noticed, a bar of green and black's chocolate (it's already gone..),
a needlecase in pink and brown flowers and stripes, and a ball of taupe cotton that I'm looking forward to knitting with.
A fabulous package, thank you so much Jussi!

In other related amusements, I took a bar of the same chocolate (Maya Gold by Green and Black) to a study group on Monday night, and offered it around. The consensus was that it's nasty. For the rest of the evening there was neverending, "this is nasty, you try it" going on between the ones who had and the ones who had not yet. It was terribly cute. Especially the one who ran to the bathroom to rinse out her mouth. More for me, it's one of my favorites!

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!Thanks for posting your answers.I am really excited about getting to spoil you.You are the second vegan swap partner I have had in a row!Maybe someone is trying to tell me something??Nahh!LOL!There are very few vegans in my part of the world must be all the cows...oops don't wanna give too much away!Anyway-have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home