Thursday, October 12, 2006

SP Puzzle

So this is the email I got from my new Secret Pal.

I'm so excited to start this round of secret pal. I must say, I do read your blog regularly, so I kind of know a lot about you. It's going to be so hard for me to keep my identity a secret. Lets see if you can figure me out! Until then, happy knitting!


EEK!! I feel so out of my league. I'm not so much good at puzzles like this though I will definitely be giving it a try to figure out.

I also received this in one of my comments recently:

what yarns would you like to try that you've never tried before?

And quite frankly, I don't know what to say in response to that question. I've been fairly bad about moderating my yarn purchases and most of the things I want to knit with I have and just haven't gotten around to yet. For instance, the STR socks that I'll be posting about at some point this weekend (it is Socktober, after all) are yarn that I bought over a year ago, but they are my first STR socks!

I know there have been some yarns that people got at fairs on this side of the country that I couldn't get at home, but right now I'm not coming up with any... wracking brain, wracking brain....

It's a quarter to two, I really should go to sleep even though I'm not tired.

Ooh, I remember one of them... it was... bother... it left...

No, wait, it's back again.. Brooks Farm Primero such pretty colors.
And for spinning fiber, I've been drooling over the colored tufts from Grafton Fibers.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.... i see ;)

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who has a stand at Rhinebeck?? Yup,Grafton Fibers. And guess who just might be attending Rhinebeck? MMhhm. Me! (cross your fingers) If I go, I'll have to check them out!

Happy knitting!

sp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home