Toes of Socks - I
I have just discovered a new favorite toe.
I finished a pair of green Lorna's in a 4x1 rib. And when it came time to do the toe, I decided that it would be interesting to see if I could modify the pointy toes from Knitting Vintage Socks, so that I would not have toes that pointy, but could still just thread the yarn through 8 stitches at the end of the toe.
So I did a standard decreasing 4 stitches every other row toe until I had 8 stitches remaining on each needle. Then I decreased every row until I had 8 stitches total.
I love them. No kitchnering, and no pointy toe. This is my new default toe.
(Pictures to be added later when I find where the kitty hid my cable. He's decided that cords are fun to play with.. I'm trying to break him of that, and hopefully it takes soon!)