Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sock Puppets !!! !!!

You probably remember my SET socks...



Sadly, they didn't fit, so, at Peacock's urging, I asked my knitter if I could turn them into sock puppets.
I was so happy when she said yes! I asked a friend of mine to transform one of them for me. We both used short ends of yarn from my past projects as well as some of the samples from my yarn of the month subscription.

Mine is slightly sheepish (for very blue values of sheep)



It's embarassed to be missing a line of dinosaur scales down the center of its back. Look, it's hiding its face...



His is so cute...



Just look at those teeth, and that eyeball piercing...



He has a bit of an attitude problem...



And scared my poor sock puppet flat...



~The End~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home