Thursday, November 24, 2005

Post-dated Post Test

If blogger works the way I want it to, this post will show up tomorrow!
Therefore, if this shows up tonight, I'll know that blogger is broken.
This particular varietal of broken is special in that the product in question is working exactly as it was intended to, but not the way I want it to.
However, if it works, I'll be able to set up bunches of posts and have them magically appear over the next few days.
Won't that be fun.

Can you even post-date checks any more? I suppose it's probably at the merchants's discression...
Wonder how many merchants are willing to reward a customer who is honest enough to say, "I'll be able to pay for this after payday, can I post-date the check so that it will clear?"
Proably only a very few small ones that already know their customers by name.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Bethieee said...

Blogger is broken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home