Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm Pissy

I have two weeks since my last blog post and no proof that I've been doing anything and it's just not true.

I have two socks for the sock exchange thingy, and another sock and half a wristie and a sock puppet and a half, and a third of a scarf for my roomate and 4/5th's of my stitch your neck out scarf (she knows it's late and said ok) and a whole bunch of felted flowers and a bunch of boxes to mail to nifty people and a box I got from my SP6 and a bunch of grad school applications in various states of completedness and a clean kitchen and piles and piles of folded laundry and one and one sixth hyperbolic planes (the second one's going to be a bracelet, the first one's just a dust collector thingy) and 8 ounces of spun puppy (I for the NWRSA fiber exchange project that I still have to knit before May) and 4 ounces of blue sparkly stuff that my roomate keeps threatening to steal from me and 4 ounces of purple and red sparkly stuff that's knitted up into 1/2 of a triangular shawl that needs a border of commercial yarn 'cause I ran out of the handspun and 3 drafts in my list of blog posts and lots of little sample skeins, some wool, some silk, an ounce or so (wild assed guess) of camel down mixed with soy silk... and a trip to the Renn Faire

And way too many "and"ses

And I'm sure I'm forgetting something or someone and I really hope they don't take offense.

(it'd be fabulous if anyone I'm forgotting would drop me an email reminding me who they are and what I'm forgetting so I can rectify the situation)

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Christine said...

I hope things are getting better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home