Sunday, November 13, 2005

I have pictures, I swear!

I posted when pissy about a week ago. And shortly thereafter I got all my projects out and photographed them and at some point here, I'll actually manage to post about them (hopefully). The pictures are uploaded and I just haven't managed to post.
I did, however, clean the kitchen, clean the foyer, fold a small portion of our mountains of laundry, film a 15 minute class project, lock myself out of the house, and take the puppy out for two laps around greenlake (roughly 6 miles, I think) over the weekend.
Mostly, I'm proud of my accomplishments. I got a lot done and there's more time before bedtime, so I'm off to fold more laundry....

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chickie - I just saw the beautishous socks you made for Susie!!! Wonderful!!

ps - I have laundry that needs folding here... I'm just sayin'... if you wanted to stop by and fold mine... cuz you know... you were already folding yours... and stuff.

;)

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie's link brought me to your page. Just have to say I feel your pain - I get REALLY bad about posting my knitting stuff and especially pictures. But I swear I'm knitting I swear! :)

Keep that chin up!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You sound very busy, how do you find the time to knit?

I got the fuzzy dice at Game Matrix in Lakewood - its a great store. You do gain more xp for knitting the dice yourself :-).

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I've got you signed up for the Handknit Holidays knitalong. Send me your email and I can invite you to join the group blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home