Saturday, November 05, 2005

Old game, New name

I just found a new name for a game I play when shopping for patterns. NonaKnits calls viewing pattern photos with a healthy dose of skepticism "What's She Hiding?"
Given that I love knowing where there's a problem I'll have to work around early on in my project's progress, preferably well before I purchase either the pattern or the materials, I love playing this game.
And now I have a brand new name for it. Huzzaah!!

Speaking of pictures, I have lots of pictures for the blog that Peacock and I took this afternoon. Remember that list of things I've done that I posted when I was pissy yesterday? I'll be trickling photographic proof that I wasn't delusional. I really have been doing things... and you all (all three of you that actually read this blog) will get to see them in the not too distant future.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A quick note to say hey.


So. Hey.

:)

Thinking of you and thought I'd stop by!! Can't wait to see all the socks and the flowers and the scarf... and...!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home