Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Contest...

My New Year's present contest didn't get any responses, so I'm changing the rules slightly and re-issuing the challenge.

I got a wonderful present for New Years and I want to share the wealth.
It is present on my blog and you should be able to see it.
It's not in a post.
It's not behind a link.

Drop me an email at onmyneedles at yahoo dot com with your thoughts about what my present is and who gave it to me.
There is no deadline.
The first respondent will get a prize.
The first correct respondent will also get a prize.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - I'm late but agree with Cindy - you got a new template of Koigu! Ohhh... ahhhh!

And I'm not telling you who I am... so how do you like that!? Just cuz I know you will try and send me a runners up prize and I'm a sneaky girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home