Friday, November 25, 2005

Corkscrew Scarf III

In this post from July, I blithely maintained that my corkscrew scarf was finished except for "just weaving in the ends"...
It took me 3 months to admit that I wasn't going to get around to weaving in the ends and finally ask Peacock to weave them in for me. She agreed and now I have one more thing I can take off my work-in-progress list.
What got this project off the shelf and out of knitting purgatory you ask? Well, I was putting together a box for Mia and needed something to round out a package for her. Mia was my Secret Pal in round 5 and she was fabulous. I was putting together a thank you box full of green things and this scarf filled the box perfectly.



The 'tacka 'paca is slightly mad at me for stealing its scarf, but it thinks Mia is a neat person. It has promised to forgive me... eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home