Sunday, July 24, 2005

Secret Pal 5 - Package 3

I got a wonderful space themed package from my secret pal over the weekend. She sent a fabulous set of goodies, 2 skeins of recycled silk wool yarn in a fascinating olive green color, a CD of space themed music and a cd case that matches the yarn, a mini-DVD of the first Invader Zim episode, some entertaining glow-in-the-dark star and moon stickers, a needle case with a set of double points and a 40" denise extender cable in it, and last, but not least, a lovely glass topped metal tin filled with yummy chocolate chip cookies (that looked like the moon) and some fudge.
It was a fabulous package..
I've taken a picture of the contents and eaten almost all the cookies. Some day soon, I might even figure out how to use the GIMP and crop the pictures so I can post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home