Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Second Clapotis I

Since I'm not working on my feather and fan shawl in class any more, I started a Clapotis for my roomate. It's being made out of Mountain Colors' Mountain Goat in a lovely dark blue, I think the color is called Larkspur. It's winding up bigger and softer than mine did. This isn't much of a suprise since mine (knitted during winter quarter while listening to Nursing Assistant lectures) was done in Bearfoot, Mountain Colors' sock yarn. I used the 8's the pattern called for last time and liked the hand, so this time around with a slightly larger yarn, I'm using a size 9's. We'll see how it turns out. It already seems like it's going to be larger than the first one, I hope 3 skeins is enough.
Aside from that, there's not too much going on here. I'm at the fire department for another (hopefully) quiet day volunteering and I need to get an essay written. It's due tonight. Bad, procrastinating is not good for the stress levels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home