Saturday, July 02, 2005

Secret Pal 5 - Package 2

I got a package from my Secret Pal yesterday... no, two days ago.
I've been busy... It is Saturday today, right? I'm not just skipping work because I hope it's the weekend?

She (I'm assuming) sent me Knit Lit 2. The stories in it are a lot of fun. I particularly like the Yarn Harlot's story about knitting and ice skating. (It's the first one in the book, but that's not why it's one of my favorites) I've often thought about bringing my knitting onto the ice with me. So far I've overridden this urge because I actually like ice skating. This not being Canada, skating is not required of all members of productive society. And besides, my coach would KILL me!
I also received a CD that I will be listening to on the bus into work, and a humongous grape lollipop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home