Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Boxes On My Doorstep

My mailman loves me.
Well, probably not really...
But he brought me presents today!

One from my secret pal. She sent me a box of wonderful stuff including a little cloth box with pockets full of sewing implements, a tin of tasty brownies, some sock yarn, a ball of lace yarn, a very cute little card

The other is my fiber for the NWRSA fiber exchange. My fiber is white and I have no idea what the fiber content is. Some of it is hair, but other than that I have no idea. I'll start spinning on it soon since this is my first attempt to spin eight ounces of yarn for a single project. I think I'm going to have to spin it and then see what sort of knitting the yarn is suited for. I have ideas, but it seems like pinning my hopes and dreams on any one of them is a bit too risky given that I don't always wind up with the yarn I expect when I sit down at my wheel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home