Tuesday, June 07, 2005

URL ABC's

These are my URL ABCs:

A is for another-hobby.blogspot.com - My roomate's blog
B is for blogger.com/home - I'm spending too much time here
C is for catalog.kcls.org/patroninfo - I love libraries
D is for d-made.blogspot.com
E is for ebay.com
F is for fullcirclefarm.com - Our farmshare
G is for google.com - The search enging du jour
H is for hobey.blogspot.com
I is for interweave.com/knit/TSC
J is for jensknittycity.blogspot.com
K is for knitpicks.com - Nice, inexpensive yarn
L is for livejournal.com/users/gipsieee/friends - My friends on LJ
M is for mail.yahoo.com - The mail program du jour
N is for nordicfiberarts.com/norskstrikkedesign.html - I'm also lusting after Poetry in Stitches
O is for on-my-needles.blogspot.com - My blog
P is for purlygirls.org - A local SnB
Q is for quixoticpixels.com/index.php/musings
R is for rose-kim.com/rose%2Dkimknits
S is for secretpal5.blogspot.com - Rox Rocks!
T is for two_pointy_sticks.blogspot.com - Gorgeous Yarn
U is for unfurnishedbrooklyn.typepad.com/ufb
V is for vaxgirl.blogdrive.com
W is for woolieacres.blog-city.com
X is for xmarkjenkinsx.com
Y is for yarnharlot.ca/blog
Z is for ______ - I have no 'Z'... This is sad as my last name begins with 'Z'

I realize this is rather silly, but it was entertaining. And I got to see just how many of these links showed up as blogs or blog related stuff and laugh at myself.

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, what a great way to go through things that need finishing! i'm off to go think it through.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Angela said...

What a fun URL list! I will have to check out some of those links :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home