Sunday, December 04, 2005

Ripping Out My Knitting

We've been cleaning lately.
I've been working on my twill scarf so I can get it off the loom.
I've also been going through some of my work in progress buckets and pulling out things that I know I will never finish.
On the list of things that have been un-knit are a half-finished sock and two different sweaters in the same reddish/purplish Cascade Sierra. The sweaters got pulled because they were worked from yarn purchased for one project and I was not at all sure I'd have been able to finish them.



The picture is actually pulling a scarf that Peacock knit out of a strand of varegaited wool and black fun fur.



It looked really pretty, but it was less than a yard long. So I pulled it out and Peacock and I separated out the two strands with our ballwinders and get to start over with something else.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just stopped by to thank you for leaving such a supportive comment on my post about my brother. I truly appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home