Saturday, September 17, 2005

Forbes Forest II

This is my StitchYaNeckOut Scarf.



These are the tension oddities that are driving me CRAZY!!!



Dear Recipient,
Do you mind the tension oddities? If you do not, I will continue knitting ever onward since I am enjoying the process of knitting this scarf.
I have no idea how to keep my ribs from gaping. I have asked for help, tried to implement the suggestions I got and not had any change in results. So I conclude that ripping it out and starting again wouldn't fix this problem.
If this bothers you as much as it does me, would you help me pick another scarf to make for you? I am terribly sorry that I have to disappoint you this way.
Please let me know,
Bethieee

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh continute onward - tension oddities be damned! seriously ;) it looks lovely to me and i'm sure some of the wonkiness can be fixed with a good blocking anyhow.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Bethieee said...

Yay...
Okay, I'll do that...
I should be making progress on it tomorrow on the bus, and in class.
(I've mentioned I knit in classes, right? Well, I'm starting another one)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home