Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Second Clapotis II

I spent a couple hours on Sunday picking up stitches in the Mountain Goat Clapotis so that I could rip back to the error I made during my last Economics class. It was review for the final time and the instructor (I refuse to call him a professor after the performance he gave) couldn't remember the material well enough to answer people's simple questions. Later that class we took our final, I did well. Mostly I'm just glad to be finished with it.
At any rate, I thought I'd fixed it and it turned out I was wrong. This evening I got it worked back as far as I'd been when I noticed I had a problem and then some. I'm on my third repeat of the decrease rows and it's so nice to have each row be ever-so-slightly shorter than the one before it. I can't wait to be done so I can block it and gift it to its betrothed... well, it's intended owner at anyrate. The girl's already married so I guess she can't really be betrothed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home