The Sophie Bag
She's almost done...
Would have been done but I did the cast off at the top, looked at it and decided that it would be improved by an I-cord bind-off.... Hopefully that is reasonable decision, I'm not quite sure how I'll be working the straps into it. If it just works I'll be elated, but I'm not really holding my breath.
We spent a fair bit of time dyeing this afternoon. I got some lovely rovings out of the process in some of the most unlikely colors (for me at least, my color sense tends to be stayed on a good day).
Hopefully my new wheel will arrive at some point in the not too distant future and I'll get to work up some of my rovings on it. I ordered it over a month ago and am still waiting for it to arrive at the vendors, and get packaged up with the rest of my order and shipped. I'm tired of waiting... But I will definitely love it when it arrives.